About Logan Murphy
I am a professional software engineer with over 10 years of programming experience. I prefer to create projects from scratch but can also work on something already in production. I will only use the best coding standards and will work to fulfill your needs.
I take security seriously, and so should your website. User traffic is secured and passwords are encrypted.
Mobile and desktop users will not have any trouble navigating your website. Your website will be designed for multiple screen sizes as well as legacy browsers.
Benefit from the advantage of continuous upgrades. Although you may not alway notice the difference, your website is constantly getting better in the background.
Built with you and your users in mind. Color and size are considered to make sure everyone has a great experience on your website.
Your website is built with speed and scalability in mind. Content is cached using Redis and requests are handled using an infinitely scalable server-less infrastructure.
Search Engines will have no problem indexing your website. With server side rendered html and dynamically generated documents and meta tags, your content will easily receive top rankings.
We make it easy for parents to share & discuss lessons that match their children's interests with each other. Get 1000s of lessons by like-minded families.
- Build a robust and flexible emailing system
- Improved overall site performance through image optimization
- Provision infrastructure required for new team projects
Medium is an open platform where readers find dynamic thinking, and where expert and undiscovered voices can share their writing on any topic.
- Trained and supported the core engineering staff as we built up the New York office
- Organized and presented several lunch and learns, as well as demonstrated new code and functionality in meetings with stakeholders
- Collaborated closely with design to make sure everything looked and behaved as expected
Northwestern Mutual is the marketing name for The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries.
- Primary NodeJS and Backbone developer for legacy platform support
- Adopt CI/CD in order to deploy and support software solutions
- Coordinate with remote and local teammates
- Develop and maintain automated tests