Let's Build Something Together
Hello, my name is Logan Murphy. I am a software engineer with 10 years of web development experience. I love learning new things and solving challenging problems. If you want to collaborate on your next web experience then look no further. I have mastered both backend and frontend and can provide you with a fast and beautiful website in a short amount of time. Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. Together we can figure out a price point and timeline that works for you and your business. Check out the video below in order to learn more about the development process. It is your website, so I involve you in all of the major decisions. My job is not done until you are completely satisfied.
Expect Nothing But The Best
Built with you and your users in mind. Color and size are considered to make sure everyone has a great experience on your website.
I take security seriously, and so should your website. User traffic is secured and passwords are encrypted.
Mobile and desktop users will not have any trouble navigating your website. Your website will be designed for multiple screen sizes as well as legacy browsers.
Your website is built with speed and scalability in mind. Content is cached using Redis and requests are handled using an infinitely scalable server-less infrastructure.
Benefit from the advantage of continuous upgrades. Although you may not alway notice the difference, your website is constantly getting better in the background.
Search Engines will have no problem indexing your website. With server side rendered html and dynamically generated documents and meta tags, your content will easily receive top rankings.
Medium is an open platform where readers find dynamic thinking, and where expert and undiscovered voices can share their writing on any topic.
- Trained and supported the core engineering staff as we built up the New York office
- Organized and presented several lunch and learns, as well as demonstrated new code and functionality in meetings with stakeholders
- Collaborated closely with design to make sure everything looked and behaved as expected
Northwestern Mutual is the marketing name for The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries.
- Primary NodeJS and Backbone developer for legacy platform support
- Adopt CI/CD in order to deploy and support software solutions
- Coordinate with remote and local teammates
- Develop and maintain automated tests
YouVisit is an immersive technology company powered by Aria, the leading enterprise platform that enables brands and organizations to engage and convert audiences through interactive 360 experiences.
- Work in a team to maintain legacy PHP and Angular code, lead the team in rebuilding the new React application
- Collaborate with others to come up with a strategy to accomplish goals and tasks
- Solve problems quickly using readable and reusable code